2011年6月7日火曜日

About Otoya!

 Don’t you think it is important to eat healthy food in good atmosphere to be in good health. In this post, I will introduce Otoya I love. They serve their dishes in cheap price. Many Otoya restaurants are located in Japan, but I like Otoya of Hiro town in Kure city. It has good meals, hard feeling against ingredients. After reading this post, you will want to go Otoya.

For any restaurants, meals are the most important element. Otoya has great meals, but I especially like deep-fried chicken with source containing soy sauce and orange juice. It cost 600 yen in a single. In set meal, it cost 780 yen with rice, miso soup, and pickled vegetable. It tastes nice from orange source and chicken.J  In addition, there are so many nice meals! Please find your favorite dish!

Next, I want to introduce ingredients. Otoya use no artificial ingredients. In addition, they cook each dish after receiving orders, because they want customers to eat dishes relieved and to enjoy good taste. Particularly, they have special thought for meat. They use beef and pork which grew up in safe area and were imported safely. In addtion, they care about other things. please check this.

Finally, I will introduce the wonderful atmosphere of Otoya in Hiro town. Otoya has similar atmosphere, for example the relaxing sofa, the dark lightning, simple decorating. However, in addition, my favorite Otoya separates some seats as a private room, so you can enjoy meals without worrying about other people. Hiroshima has many other Otoya, so please try to find your favorite Otoya.

I introduced some good thing of Otoya in this post. In present, many fast food restaurants and convenience stores are located everywhere, and many people use them everyday. However, their foods have many artificial ingredients, so if you want to have a little healthy meal, I recommend this restaurant.

4 件のコメント:

B.B さんのコメント...

Hi(^^)
I have been to Otoya several times. My favorite menu are a bowl of rice topped with boiled chicken and eggs and bakudandon. Have you ever tried them? They are very delicious.

jh さんのコメント...

It was interesting to read about Otoya. You wrote about the many good points. What is the worst point about this restaurant?

Eddie さんのコメント...

How does the atmosphere of the other locations of Otoya differ compared to the one in Hiro?

ginger さんのコメント...

TO B.B
I haven't ever tried the meal.
I will try it!
Thanks!:)

TO jh
They have half size rice, but they don't have half size dishes. This is the worst point, I think.

TO Eddie
Other Otoya are opened out in the restaurants compare to the my favorite Otoya. I want to enjoy eating without mind other people.