Have you ever cooked dishes for your lover? Did you cook them good? I like cooking and cook almost every day, so know points to cook better! If this post is useful for you, I’m glad.
1. Tamago-yaki (omelet Japanese style)
This dish is very very easy, but I think this has basis of cooking. Many people mix egg, salt, and sugar (each family has their own taste.). However, I recommend Aji-no-moto! You don’t need salt and sugar, only Aji-no-moto (but, if you like the sweet one, I don’t recommend this.)! Aji-no-moto includes broth of fish and enough salt for cooking Tamago-yaki, and adds good flavor. Aji-no-moto is one tablespoonful per two eggs. In addition, there are so many tamago-yaki recipes, so please find your favorite recipe and try cooking!
2. Hoiru-yaki(wrapped fish or chicken with onion and mushrooms)
This dish is very good for a person who is a bit fat. It is a filling substantial meal. White meat and white fish is good. After cutting meat or fish and vegetables (onion, shimeji or enoki mushrooms and vegetables you like), wrap them and a little salt and pepper in aluminum foil and fry for 15 minutes. You can enjoy the taste of ingredients. If you want to season stronger, I recommend ポン酢(sauce containing soy sauce and vinegar). There are many recipes of Hoiru-yaki. they are cooked with different ingredients, combine some ingredients and cook your original Hoiru-yaki.
3. Chirashi-zushi
This dish is pleasant to the eye. You think the ingredients of this dish are a little bit expensive, don’t you? That is not true! If you are careful about colors of ingredients, you can cook this in low cost. At first, make ingredients for chirashi-
zushi!Cut ingredients (carrot, bamboo shoot, deep-fried bean curd) and boil them with soy sauce, sweet sake, and sugar. After soaking taste into ingredients, let them cool. Next, string peas and boil them and cut them. After that, let cooked rice cool by putting them in a bowl. Second, make vinegar for sushi. You mix vinegar and sugar and salt in a ratio of 3 : 2 : 1. This ratio is good for chirashi-zushi! If you cook temaki-zushi, you should decrease sugar for enjoying the taste of fish. Next, mix eggs and fry them thin and cut them into thin sticks. After that, mix cool rice and vinegar, and add vegetables. In the end, scatter peas and fried egg beautifully. This dish takes little bit long time, but if you can cook it deliciously, your lover will be happy. :) If you want to try other recipes, please click here!
I introduced 3 menus men like in this post, but these 3 menus are those which my boyfriend likes. I hadn’t cooked for my lovers until I met him, so I didn’t know what dish men like and didn’t like cooking. However, as I cooked for him, I found cooking is fun and my cooking skill became better. I am really happy when I look at the empty plate after his eating. So, if you didn’t like cooking, wouldn’t you like to begin to cook for someone you love? J
8 件のコメント:
Your article impress me, and I want to cook for someone special, but I shuold find a attactive man first.
I will try Egg one, and I recommend "AONORI" in Egg which is so tasty, and it is good to use in lunchbox too.
I hate tomato, and I want to eat tomato deliciously. So if you have delicious tomato recipe, can you tell me?
Interesting!
Do you think the saying "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach" is tru?
In the States women often cook for their boyfriends but it is common for men to cook for their girlfriends as well. Doesw this happen in Japan often as well?
Hi(^^)
I am not so good at cooking, but I want to be good at cooking. How do you learn cooking? Did your mother teach you cooking? Do you cook using a recipe book?
TO MOMO
I think you will find an attractive man soon, because you are an attractive woman.:)
I tried AONORI!
It's tasty and pleasant to eyes.
OK.:)
If you hate the feel of raw tomato, simmering with beef and onther vegitable(potatos, onions, and cabbage!)is good! seasoning is salt, pepper, clear soup and soy souce! please regulate taste which you like. :)
thnak you!
I think it is true.:)
Eating is necessary and important for life.
If you eat dishes, you want to eat delicious and healthy things, don't you? In addition, if the woman who you love can cook them, you are happy, aren't you?
Of course, I think there are other points the way catch a man's heart, but this way is gentle way for catching a man's heart and getting along with for a long time.
TO Eddie
I think so, but many Japanese men are not good at cooking because they are not accustomed to cooking.
TO B.B
I learned cooking from my grandmother and mother.
At first, I just helped their cooking and cleaning, but then I started to be interested in cooking and to cook myself.
I don't use any recipe books.
If you repeat cooking a lot, you can enjoy cooking and improve your cooking skill.
コメントを投稿