2011年5月10日火曜日

How to Enjoy Spring

Spring is almost over in this year. How did you spend your spring time? Did you enjoy the cherry blossom?  You might be busy job hunting instead of enjoying spring time?  Now, I will suggest how to spend spring time. If you want to enjoy the next spring and refer to my page, I will be glad about it.  

     First, I want to introduce about good places for sightseeing cherry blossom in Japan. Japan has many famous places for enjoying cherry blossom. If you want to see cherry blossoms in Hiroshima, please check this website! In addition, if you have time to spare, you can enjoy cherry blossom outside of Hiroshima.

     Second, I will introduce about sweets of cherry blossom. There are lots of sweets, for example, sakura-mochi, jam of cherry blossom, and so on. If you want to taste the sweets easily, you can buy good sweets at this website. If you have free time and like cooking, I recommend that you make sweets by yourself.     

     Third, I want to introduce songs about cherry blossoms. In the spring time, you can enjoy walking along roads lined with cherry blossoms listening to music relating to spring. I recommend these songs and want you to choose your favorite songs and think it is good to find songs which you like by yourself.

     In this post, I introduced good places, sweets, and songs. Did you enjoy this? After reading this post, if you listen to my opinion and enjoy your next spring at your leisure, I will be glad.

14 件のコメント:

jh さんのコメント...

A lot of Japanese people think that there are no cherry blossoms in the UK, but we have some beautiful cherry trees too. In your opinion where is the best place to view cherry blossoms in Hiroshima?

enaripooh さんのコメント...

I like cherry blossoms,too. I went to viewing cherry blossoms this year, and I really enjoyed it! Did you go to viewing cherry blossoms? And where did you go?

meh-you さんのコメント...

Actually I do not like the sweets of cherry blossom:( but i will just try to have it next year! Did you make the sweets of cherry blossom this year? If you did, how was it?

yu-chim さんのコメント...

I like cherry blossoms and sweets of cherry blossom*:)
Have you ever eaten Sakura tube cake at Starbucks?
It's very delicious!!

Eddie さんのコメント...

I went to see the cherry blossoms this year and had a wonderful time! What part of cherry blossom veiwing do you enjoy the most and why?

ginger さんのコメント...

To jh
I love Nagahama Park in Kure city!
There are not so many cherry trees.
But, this park is near the ocean, so you can enjoy whirling cherry blossoms into the ocean.
It's wonderful place to see cherry blossoms.

ginger さんのコメント...

To enaripooh
Oh...I can't go to viewing cherry blossoms this year...:(
But if I have a chance to go on Hanami, I want to go to Nagahama Park with my boyfriend next year.

hannahmanatana さんのコメント...

I became want to go Hiroshima Castle for Hanami. It was too late this year but I will go there next spring. Which place for Hanami is your recomended?

ginger さんのコメント...

TO mehyou
I didn't make any sweets of cherry blossom ever.
I'm not good at making sweets.:(
But I want to make some sweets someday, for example sakura-mochi, cherry blossoms' jam!!:)

ginger さんのコメント...

TO yu-chim
I didn't know Sakura tube cake !!
I want to try it!!
Thank you for telling it!:)

ginger さんのコメント...

TO Eddie
I also like viewing cherry blossom in full bloom in a distance, but how to enjoy cherry blossoms which I like the best is viewing at close to see petals.:)
I like their petals' colour and shape!

ginger さんのコメント...

TO hannahmanatana
I haven't ever seen the cherry blossoms of Hiroshima Castle. I want to go there someday.
I recommend Nagahama Park in Kure City.:)
There, you can see cherry blossoms of course, in addition you can enjoy sea breeze and sound of ripple.:)

MOMO さんのコメント...

I like cherry blossom and cherry blossom like Japanese. I think almost all Japanese is modest, but they have their mind. Cherry blossom is not vivid like red rose, but cherry blossom attract Japanese because it very short-lived, and it's fall silently. It's like modest of Japanese. That's why Japanese loves Cherry blossom I think.

I think it concentrate about place. Some non-Japanese can't understand why Japanes love cherry blossom so much(=they said cherry blossom is dingy), and they said they like bight color flower. Accoding to old article said that Japan is so humid and nature color become pale color. That's why some Japanes like pale color.

ginger さんのコメント...

TO MOMO
I think so too.